Dr Singh who runs his botox clinic in Stevenage, Hertfordshire talks about the importance of regular training for medical professionals that provide facial aesthetic services such as botox and dermal fillers.
I on average will update my skills via external training at least once a month. This is in addition to all the professional publications I read weekly, the resources available to me via the internet and talking to professional colleagues over the phone.
For professionals providing botox treatments there is no obligation to take up any further training after they have successfully completed their initial training. And, it is true any training you wanted to do could be done from the comfort of your office chair at home.
However, I am a strong believer in external courses for a number of reasons, which I explain below:
– providing botox is a practical procedure and you need to attend hands on training to review your own techniques and observe others
– you will gain access to little tricks that could improve your treatments greatly
– you will be at the forefront of any new materials or techniques
– you can discuss cases with your peers and learn from each other
– you can chat with the suppliers who have a vast amount of knowledge and experience due to the fact that they visit numerous clinics daily
These are some of the reasons why I prefer external training to help me with my botox procedures and patients.
For more information on botox hertfordshire, please call us on 01438 300111.