Dr Singh who runs his botox clinic in Stevenage, Hertfordshire, in his latest blog talks about a summary sheet he gives to patients regarding any further information they may require abut their botox injections.
- Botox has been used for over 50 years in the medical field
- It is a protein derived from bacteria
How does it work?
- Botox relaxes the muscle to stop it working and this softens the line
- 3 areas – forehead, between eyebrows, around eyes
- If you raise your eyebrows, frown or smile and the lines appear or worsen, then Botox will work for you – if not need fillers
- Takes 5 mins to do, no anaesthetic required, go back to normal duties straight after
- No charge to discuss options for each person and cost involved
- Free top if needed after 2 weeks
Is it safe?
- Yes, dose we use is very small
- Only if inject in wrong place can get bruising or false look – hence why must be done only by trained professionals (dentists, doctors, medical nurses)
- Will see difference after 2 weeks
- Botox lasts for 3 to 4 months initially, longer if have it more often
How much does it cost?
- Charged per area
- 1 area = £140, 2 areas = £190, 3 areas = £235
- Drink plenty of water – at least 2litres
- No vigorous exercise for 24hrs
- No sunbeds for 2 weeks
- No facials for 24hrs
- Access to my mobile number if have any concerns after treatment
- Minimal swelling in areas
- Bruising if inject into vein
- False look – if inject too much
- Raised eyebrows – did not compensate for area injected
- Minimal side effects if undertaken by qualified professional
- Doing Botox and Fillers for over a 11 years
- Had Botox done myself
- Member of Association of Facial Aesthetics
For more information about botox hertfordshire, please call us on 01438 300111.